We understand the importance of of spending time with your loved ones and during this time of ongoing change we are continuing to review our visitor guidelines. Our reception desk is staffed between the core hours of 8:30am-4:30pm, 7 days a week. Please note that reception hours may be extended based on staff availability. We ask that any visitors arriving before or after these times, to please be patient with us as staff may be delayed in answering the door if providing care to one of our residents.
Our updated visitor guidelines are as follows:
- 2 designated persons may visit at any time
- 2 rotating persons may each visit once per day during reception hours
- When the resident is within their last hours to days of life (PPS 10%), 3 designated persons as well as 2 additional daily rotating visitors may visit at any time (maximum of 5 persons at one time) We ask that visitors plan their visits to avoid multiple visits per day.
The Courtyard and Reflection Room are now open for limited usage. Visitors must check in with the reception desk or the clinical team prior to accessing these common areas.
With the nice weather, garden visits are great way to stay connected. Please phone the reception desk to pre-arrange a visit.
All visitors will still be required to:
- Undergo and pass the screening questions (view our screening questions here) and temperature check when entering and exiting
- perform hand hygiene
- wear a supplied re-usable face mask
Additional personal protective equipment may be required as recommended by the clinical staff.