We understand that visitor restrictions make an already difficult time even more challenging for families in our care so we have updated our visiting guidelines.
- 1 designated person may visit during all hours
- 2 rotating persons per day may visit during the core hours of 8:30am-4:30pm until the resident is in their last hours to days of life or PPS 10%
- 3 dedicated persons will be permitted to visit at any time when the resident is in their last hours to days of life or PPS 10%.
- Visitors are asked to plan for their visits and avoid coming and going during the day
All visitors will still be required to:
- Undergo and pass the screening questions (view our screening questions here) and temperature check when entering and exiting
- perform hand hygiene
- wear a supplied re-usable face mask
Additional personal protective equipment may be required as recommended by the clinical staff.