Whatever stage in life or illness you or your loved one may be in, we want you to know you are not alone. Below are links to videos and websites you might find helpful. If you still have questions, please give us a call at 519-354-3113.
Click here to to view our Family Information Book for more information about residential hospice care.
- Erie St. Clair Local Health Integration Network
- Hospice Palliative Care Ontario Website
- Canadian Virtual Hospice
- Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association
- Advance Care Planning
- Bereaved Parent/Loss of a Child
- Children’s Grief
- Teen Grief
- Comfort Rituals
- Financial Considerations
- Grief During the Holidays
- Loss of Spouse
- Living my Culture at end of life
Frequently Asked Questions
This Q&A is a “working document” that will be up-dated as new questions are asked and new information becomes available. We welcome questions on further topics that may not be covered below.